After a comprehensive development program involving thorough testing in various environments, Forge is convinced that you will not find a superior Intercooler for this application. Forge's development program included the use of many types of Intercooler core and end tank designs. At the initial stages they ran two development projects alongside each other, one an air to air Intercooler and the other an air to water Chargecooler system. The air to air development achieved significantly improved temperature reductions in comparison, which convinced them to solely concentrate on this option.
Often imitated in design, Forge still remains the market leader due the exhaustive core testing undertaken in the development stages.
This intercooler is constructed using a combined 80/ 40mm high thermal efficiency core, with a 250% larger surface area and a 125% thicker base core, to achieve the best possible results.
In fact, even in relatively low road speeds/ air velocities, Forge's intercooler was able to better the OEM unit by 9°C! The replacement intercooler is supplied with all the mountings to allow ease of installation.
Fits: John Cooper Works Editions
- F54 Cooper D 116bhp 1.5 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F54 Cooper S 192bhp 2.0 Petrol 2014 Onwards
- F54 Cooper SD 170bhp 2.0 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F54 One D 95bhp 1.5 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F55 Cooper D 116bhp 1.5 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F55 Cooper S 192bhp 2.0 Petrol 2014 Onwards
- F55 Cooper SD 170bhp 2.0 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F55 One D 95bhp 1.5 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F56 Cooper 136bhp 1.5T Petrol
- F56 Cooper D 116bhp 1.5 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F56 Cooper S 192bhp 2.0 Petrol 2014 Onwards
- F56 Cooper S JCW 228bhp 2.0 Petrol
- F56 Cooper SD 170bhp 2.0 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F56 One D 95bhp 1.5 Diesel 2014 Onwards
- F57 Cabrio 2014 Onwards
- Official supplier to www.minichallenge.co.uk
- The Forge F56 JCW intercooler gives a respectable 31% increase in frontal area over stock and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 41%.
- The Forge F56 JCW Intercooler leaves the opposition behind yet again being the first to market.
- Pressure drop under 1 Psi.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.