Made from high temp silicone, these couplers will replace the problematic, thin rubber connectors on either side if your intercooler. Silicone couplers are available in glossy Red, Blue and Black.
Many MINI enthusiasts experience a variety of problems as the miles begin to rack up on the Odometer. Some of those are: lost horsepower and torque, decreased fuel economy, poor drivability, erratic idle, and oily liquid on the engine bay. The material that the ALTA Intercooler couplers are made from help to remedy these issues.
Made from high temp silicone, these couplers will replace the small rubber hose connectors on either side of your intercooler. Available in glossy red, blue and black, these high-temperature, silicone couplers will mate to any stock or aftermarket intercooler.
- MINI Cooper S R52 Convertible (2005-2008)
- MINI Cooper S R53 Hatchback (2002-2006)
- Includes 1 pair of Black Silicone Intercooler Couplers
- Made from high temp silicone
- Prevents decreased fuel economy, erratic idle, and oily liquid on the engine bay
- Easy to install