Hi Flow Air Charge Pipe by NM Engineering for the R55 / R56 / R57 / R58 / R59 S and JCW model
The MINI Cooper S engine utilizes a turbocharger to pressurize the intake tract to force feed the engine air to produce power. As such, NM Engineering has identified a weak point that impairs the efficiency of this system.
The NM Engineering Hi-Flow Charge Pipe replaces the factory necked-down hose between the intercooler and throttle body (cold-side) with a new pipe and silicone couplers that will not expand under boost. The system eliminates the OEM sound chamber which results in increased turbo response as well as mid-range and top-end power.
- MINI Cooper S and JCW Clubman R55 (2008-2014)
- MINI Cooper S and JCW R56 Hatchback (2007-2013)
- MINI Cooper S and JCW R57 Convertible (2009-2015)
- MINI Cooper S and JCW Coupe R58 (2012-2015)
- MINI Cooper S and JCW Roadster R59 (2012-2015)