Better Than The Stock MINI Dipstick
- The CravenSpeed Dipstick will never break (besides, if it did you know we would replace it!)
- The stainless steel sinker has grooves that catch oil making it very easy to read.
- The flexible, stainless steel, spring that makes up the length of the stick will not get caught or break like the stocker.
- Trade the yellow plastic for a Red Powder Coated aluminum handle for a substantially improved look.
It's a Quick Read
Craven Speed created the Dipper to read just like the stock one. The lowest groove indicates you need to add approx. 1 quart of oil, the middle point indicates about 1/2 quart of oil, and the top groove means your oil is full.
- MINI Cooper S/ JCW R52 Convertible (2005-2008)
- MINI Cooper S/ JCW R53 Hatchback (2002-2006)