Better Than The Stock MINI Dipstick
- The CravenSpeed Dipstick will never break (besides, if it did you know we would replace it!)
- The stainless steel sinker has grooves that catch oil making it very easy to read.
- The flexible, stainless steel, spring that makes up the length of the stick will not get caught or break like the stocker.
- Trade the yellow plastic for a Red Powder Coated aluminum handle for a substantially improved look.
It's a Quick Read
Craven Speed created the Dipper to read just like the stock one. The lowest groove indicates you need to add approx. 1 quart of oil, the middle point indicates about 1/2 quart of oil, and the top groove means your oil is full.
Fits Almost All MINIs
The second gen model fits all prince N14 and N18 engines. That means if you have a Countryman, Clubman, Coupe or Roadster it does not matter if it is a base, S or JCW model this dipstick will be perfect. Same goes for any hatchback MINI Coopers from 2007 to 2014 and convertibles from 2009 to 2014.
- MINI Cooper Clubman R55 (2008-2014); Fits all models
- MINI Cooper R56 Hatchback (2007-2013); Fits all models
- MINI Cooper R57 Convertible (2009-2015); Fits all models
- MINI Cooper Coupe R58 (2012-2015); Fits all models
- MINI Cooper Roadster R59 (2012-2015); Fits all models
- MINI Cooper Countryman R60 (2011-2016); Fits all models
- MINI Cooper Paceman R61 (2013-2016); Fits all models